GPS Safe Order Policies
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless in the case of a warranty claim.
Customers must return the item within 30 days of purchase.
- Please submit a ticket via our online support portal to request a return and we will assign you a return merchandise authorization number (RMA).
- Return your item as soon as possible using the prepaid shipping label provided by our support team.
Note: Returns will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Some items cannot be returned if they are opened.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return unless previously authorized.
- Warranty returns are not subject to this return policy.
- All Refunds will be made within 7 business days of receiving the item back at our warehouse. Once the refund is processed please allow 5‐7 business days for the credit to appear on your card statement.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment used on the original order.
- All items are subject to a 30% restocking fee which may be deducted from your refund at our discretion. Original shipping and handling as well as any activation fee(s) charged at the time of purchase are non‐refundable.
- Should your shipment be refused at time of delivery you are still responsible for these fee(s) plus an additional fee for return shipping.
Please Note: We strive to exceed customer’s expectations and will make every effort to waive restocking fees whenever possible.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different model.
You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you will have to pay any difference in price if applicable as well as return shipping and handling.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Check (Contact us before mailing checks)
- ACH or Wire Transfer (Contact us for instructions)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Your check will be processed upon receipt, and may take up to 5 business days to post. Please remember to allow additional time for your check to clear before shipment of your order.
Electronic Check Conversion
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one‐time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
You also authorize us to collect a fee (plus a bank fee if allowed by your state law) through electronic funds transfer from your account if your payment is returned unpaid.
Credit Card Chargeback / Dispute Policy
If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase please contact our customer service team for resolution.
Always contact us before disputing any charge with your bank or card provider. Once a dispute or chargeback is initiated the refund process is out of our hands and we cannot refund your card until resolution by our merchant services provider of the dispute which may take up to 30 days.
All orders and/or services may be immediately terminated at our discretion if any recurring charges are declined or charge backs are claimed against any outstanding invoiced amount.
Disputes to amounts invoiced or changes in the status of your card should immediately be reported by submitting a support ticket via our online support portal.
Standard order turnaround time is within 1‐3 business days of receipt of payment Monday through Friday excluding U.S. Holidays.
Turnaround time for larger orders may vary. If paying by check please allow up to 5 additional days. Upon return of your completed paperwork please contact your sales representative for an exact ship date.
Expedited shipping can be requested for an additional fee.
Our carrier of choice for orders placed for standard/ground delivery is the US Postal Service (USPS).
Expedited orders will be shipped by one of the following carriers:
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, you will receive an automated e‐mail containing your tracking number at the time of shipment.
Please note that some orders shipped via USPS First Class Mail will not have tracking numbers.
Most, but not all orders shipped via USPS have a tracking number. If requesting standard/ground shipping please let us know if you require a tracking number when placing your order. Should you not expressly request a tracking number you waive your dispute/charge back rights should the package be lost or stolen.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the current rates provided by our shipping carriers .
The rate is also based on package weight as well as your location, and adjusted for handling charges.
In the unlikely event that an item goes on back order you will be notified and we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock.
When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order.
You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.